Skip to content
Pre-Submission Infographic Checklistada2017-03-22T15:06:53+00:00
- My title is clear and concise.
- My name is on my infographic.
- All my data sources are listed (not as URL) and contains the organization and the name of the survey, study, data table, or article.
- Unfamiliar terms, both technical and non-technical, and abbreviations are identified and defined.
- My infographic is not text-heavy.
- The text used is concise and supports my graphs, charts, and data visualizations without re-explaining them.
- All my graphs, charts, and data visualizations have labeled axes and relevant titles and make sense on their own outside the context of my infographic.
- The units (kilograms, milligrams, centimeters, meters, per 10,000 people, average, percent, count) are correct and visible on my graphs, charts, and data visualizations.
- Every data representation makes sense, is necessary, and fully supports my claim.
- The data trends are clearly visible without having to make assumptions.
- The type of graph, chart, and data visualization I used clearly presents the data relationship that supports my claim.
- The image and text colors are easily visible with good contrast against the background.
- The layout of the text and visual elements directs the eyes in a logical path of revealing support for my claim.
- The fonts used are legible (not stylized), and readable from 5 feet away (when printed).
- The colors are appropriate for the topic, and graphics are not used as decorations.